We're bringing you live updates, highlights and analysis from MetLife Stadium, where the Seahawks are back in action against the New York Giants after their bye week.
Fresh off a bye week, the Seahawks (3-2) are across the country to take on the New York Giants (1-5), who have been grossly failed to live up to preseason expectations.
Seattle has won its last three matchups with NY, picking off Giants QB Eli Manning 13 times in his seven career games against the Seahawks. The Hawks also return to MetLife Stadium, where they’ve had great success at in recent years, having won their last two games against the Giants and taking the 2014 Super Bowl crown there in 2014.
While the Seahawks will be without key players like cornerback Jeremy Lane, defensive end Cliff Avril and left guard Luke Joeckel, the Giants are dealing with key injuries that have depleted their offense. Star wideout Odell Beckham Jr. is out for the year with a fractured ankle, but wide receiver Sterling Shepard is expected to play.
Can the Hawks get their post-bye slate off to a winning start? Follow live with us for updates, highlights, photos and more from East Rutherford NJ. Kickoff is at 1:25 p.m. and the game can be seen on FOX (ch. 13) and on the air at 710 AM.
- As Seahawks get back to work vs. Giants, five areas where they have to improve
- Seahawks place Cliff Avril on injured reserve, but he could still play this season
- Five things to know about Branden Jackson, all of a sudden one of the most important Seahawks
- Key players » | What to watch for » | National media predictions »
- Week 7 NFL power rankings