The Seahawks open their season against the Packers at Lambeau Field in Green Bay. Follow all the action right here as we bring you the latest updates, highlights, photos and analysis.
Seahawks season is officially here. After cruising to a 4-0 preseason (their first undefeated preseason since 2013-14), the Hawks open the regular season against Aaron Rodgers and the Packers in Green Bay.
From Jermaine Kearse hauling in the ‘Fail Mary’ in 2012 to the Seahawks’ miraculous comeback in the 2015 championship game, there has been no shortage of intrigue when Seattle and Green Bay meet. Lambeau Field was also the site of the Seahawks’ worst loss in six seasons. Green Bay put a beating on the Seahawks, 38-10, delivering their first loss of more than 10 points in an NFL-record 96 games. Here are some of the rivalry’s most memorable moments.
The Packers and Seahawks enter 2017 among the most popular Super Bowl picks to emerge from the NFC.
Kickoff is scheduled for 1:25 p.m. PT. Catch the game on FOX with Joe Buck, Troy Aikman and Erin Andrews or with Steve Raible, Warren Moon, Jen Mueller and Jon Clayton on 710 AM.
- Preview | Seahawks start off with a huge test at Lambeau Field
- Matt Calkins | As Seahawks return to site of most lopsided loss in six years, have they solved their problems?
- Aaron Rodgers will test Shaquill Griffin. How will the Seahawks’ rookie handle it?
- Latest injury updates: RB Thomas Rawls questionable
- Larry Stone | For fourth consecutive year, Seahawks open season under cloud of turmoil
- Will Eddie Lacy Lambeau Leap in his return to Green Bay?
- ICYMI | Breaking down the Seahawks’ 53-man roster
- ICYMI | What we learned from the Seahawks’ final preseason win over the Raiders
Seahawks season preview:
- This could be Russell Wilson’s best season yet. Here’s why
- After doom of 2016, Legion of Boom is reloaded and ready to dominate
- What the national media are saying about the Seahawks heading into the season