Will the Seahawks be able to knock off the Detroit Lions in the NFC Wild Card round of the playoffs? Follow along live as we bring you updates, commentary, photos and more.
Behind a franchise playoff record 161 rushing yards by Thomas Rawls, the Seahawks powered their way to a convincing 26-6 win over the Lions in the Wild Card round of the NFL playoffs Saturday night at CenturyLink Field. Wide receiver Paul Richardson also added three one-handed catches to propel Seattle’s offense. The Seahawks move on to face the Falcons next weekend in the NFC divisional round of the playoffs.
- Seahawks get playoff win, but hardly look championship-caliber | Calkins
- Grading the game: Thomas Rawls, Seahawks’ defense aces wild-card test vs. Lions
- What kind of chance do the Seahawks have against Atlanta?
- Seahawks didn’t erase every concern, but did make you wonder if they can get on a roll
- Thomas Rawls powers Seahawks to 26-6 wild-card win over Lions
- First impressions: Thomas Rawls, Paul Richardson spark Seahawks to wild-card win over Lions
- Doug Baldwin makes #buttcatch and steals TD from teammate Jermaine Kearse
- Watch: Paul Richardson makes spectacular one-handed TD catch
- Best photos from the game