The Seahawks on Thursday waived DE Montese Overton and signed DE Tylor Harris to take his place on the 90-man roster.
Here are a few quick notes as the Seahawks began their 11th training camp practice Thursday morning.
— The team has waived undrafted free agent defensive end Montese Overton and filled his spot on the roster with DE Tylor Harris, a rookie from Wake Forest listed at 6-3, 306. Here’s a bio of Harris. Harris was with the Seahawks during their rookie mini-camp in May as a tryout player.
— DT Sealver Siliga was back at practice having been activated off the non-football injury list. Siliga had been out with a calf injury.
— Also back today was DL Quinton Jefferson (sore knee) while DT Jarran Reed, who had left practice late on Wednesday after having his foot stepped on, was also in a helmet and appearing set to practice.
Most Read Sports Stories
- ESPN brings 'College GameDay' to Pullman, but it's the Cougar fans who put on a show
- ESPN College GameDay in Pullman: Highlights, best signs from a party on the Palouse
- Instant analysis: Three impressions from No. 15 UW Huskies' 27-13 win vs. Colorado
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Instant analysis: Three impressions from Washington State's 34-20 win vs. Oregon
— OL J’Marcus Webb, who suffered a knee injury of some sort on Wednesday, was not practicing and had a wrap on his knee.
— TE Jimmy Graham again was in a helmet and taking part in early individual drills. However, RB Thomas Rawls was not in a helmet and did not appear to be taking part in any drills.
— RB Alex Collins, out the last two days with a sore ankle, was back practicing.
— Among others still out were RBs C.J. Prosise and Zac Brooks and WRs Kevin Smith and Kasen Williams.
— In the fun roster move of the day, the Seahawks have changed WR Uzoma Nwachuku’s first name on the roster to E.Z.