The Hawks have aging stars, and injury concerns will continue into next season. So, what's next for a franchise that has made the playoffs in six of the last seven years?
After Sunday’s 42-7 loss to the Rams, the Seahawks need a miracle to make the playoffs.
Yes, Seattle has suffered a multitude of devastating injuries this year, but a blowout loss at home to your toughest divisional foe has to call into question the future of the team. The Hawks have aging stars, and injury concerns will continue into next season. So, what’s next for a franchise that has made the playoffs in six of the last seven years?
Join Bob Condotta for a live chat Tuesday at noon as he answers all your pressing Seahawks questions.
- Atlanta Falcons win at Tampa Bay, are among 6 NFC teams ahead of Seahawks | NFL
- Atlanta wins, deals another blow to Seahawks’ playoff hopes
- Next up: Stunned Seahawks face Dallas in Ezekiel Elliott’s return
- Seahawks injury report: MLB Bobby Wagner has ‘really good chance’ to play against Dallas Sunday
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll says Bobby Wagner and Earl Thomas ‘will work everything out’