It's time once again for Seahawks Pick 'Em, where Seattle Times writers attempt to do the impossible: forecast what will happen on Sunday.
Jayson Jenks: Seahawks 27, Dolphins 17. The Dolphins’ defensive line will let us know pretty early where the Seahawks’ new offensive line stands. But regardless of how that goes, Seattle’s defense will be too much for Miami.
Bob Condotta: Seahawks 20, Dolphins 10. Meshing some new and recently returning parts might make for some sluggish moments for Seahawks offense. But defense will carry the day.
Larry Stone: Seahawks 24, Dophins 21. The Seahawks will work out the kinks of a new season but still sneak away with a win, unlike last year, on a last-minute Steven Hauschka field goal.
Matt Calkins: Seahawks 21, Dolphins 10. The Seahawks have the superior roster and are in good health for the most part. Assuming their offensive line is anything but disastrous, there is little reason to think the season-opener will be a flop.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Analysis: Jon Wilner projects the 2022 Pac-12 North and South division football races
- Seahawks DC candidate list up to 4 as they reportedly request to interview Joe Whitt Jr.
- Kraken's new team dog already a big hit with players and coaches
- Speculation has started, but here's why it doesn't make sense for Seahawks and Russell Wilson to split
- Seahawks part ways with defensive coordinator Ken Norton Jr. Here's who they could hire to replace him