The Seahawks on Monday officially announced eight members of their 10-man practice squad, including former Husky receiver Kasen Williams and WSU's Kache Palacio.
The Seahawks on Monday officially announced eight members of their 10-man practice squad.
The eight are:
WR Marcus Lucas
LB Jordan Tripp
DE Tylor Harris
WR Kenny Lawler
LB Kache Palacio
G Will Pericak
WR Rodney Smith
WR Kasen Williams
All but Smith, Lucas and Tripp were with Seattle during the preseason. Lucas was with the Panthers in camp,Tripp with the Jaguars and Smith with the Cowboys.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Seahawks mock draft: A post-Frank Clark projection of how the draft might unfold for Seattle
- Seattle had its greatest NBA moment since Sonics left when Damian Lillard waved 'goodbye' to OKC | Matt Calkins
- Observations from the UW Huskies' 13th practice of spring football
- Felix Hernandez gives vintage performance vs. Padres — and Mariners give him vintage run support VIEW
- Seahawks solve one problem but create another by trading Frank Clark to Chiefs | Larry Stone
Lawler, Palacio, Williams, Pericak and Harris were all waived by the Seahawks on Saturday, but after clearing waivers were free to return to Seattle’s practice squad.
Practice squad players get at least $6,900 a week (they can be paid more but most make the minimum).
The Seahawks fill the other two spots later this week.
The Seahawks also announced that DE David Perkins and DE Josh Shirley had been waived off of Injured Reserve.
The Seahawks also officially announced the signing of Tani Tupou as a fullback. He will wear number 45.