The Seahawks on Monday officially announced eight members of their 10-man practice squad, including former Husky receiver Kasen Williams and WSU's Kache Palacio.
The Seahawks on Monday officially announced eight members of their 10-man practice squad.
The eight are:
WR Marcus Lucas
LB Jordan Tripp
DE Tylor Harris
WR Kenny Lawler
LB Kache Palacio
G Will Pericak
WR Rodney Smith
WR Kasen Williams
All but Smith, Lucas and Tripp were with Seattle during the preseason. Lucas was with the Panthers in camp,Tripp with the Jaguars and Smith with the Cowboys.
Most Read Sports Stories
- No matter how it plays out, Lorena Martin's racism claim against Mariners stains the organization | Larry Stone
- Bench coach Manny Acta defends Scott Servais, Mariners after allegations of racism by Lorena Martin | Larry Stone
- Pac-12 Bowl Projections: Signs still point to Huskies in Rose Bowl
- What's unique about Seahawks QB Russell Wilson's preparation? It starts with his weekly print-outs.
- Report: In wake of Paul Allen's death, Seahawks will eventually be sold, possibly for record amount
Lawler, Palacio, Williams, Pericak and Harris were all waived by the Seahawks on Saturday, but after clearing waivers were free to return to Seattle’s practice squad.
Practice squad players get at least $6,900 a week (they can be paid more but most make the minimum).
The Seahawks fill the other two spots later this week.
The Seahawks also announced that DE David Perkins and DE Josh Shirley had been waived off of Injured Reserve.
The Seahawks also officially announced the signing of Tani Tupou as a fullback. He will wear number 45.