After the news broke Tuesday, the Seahawks made official their signing of veteran receiver Brandon Marshall, who will wear his traditional No. 15.
The Seahawks made it official Wednesday morning, announcing they have signed veteran receiver Brandon Marshall.
Marshall took the field for the first time as a Seahawk at the club’s organized team activities, one of four OTA practices open to the media.
To make room for Marshall on the team’s 90-man roster, Seattle waived undrafted rookie free agent fullback Marcus Martin.
Marshall will wear his familiar jersey No. 15 with the Seahawks, with Keenan Reynolds — a free agent receiver signed earlier this month — switching to 85.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Report: UW men's basketball program dealing with seven positive COVID-19 tests within program
- Football coach Kalen DeBoer's ascent to UW began at Sioux Falls — with help from Edgar Martinez's agent
- What to watch for when the Seahawks take on the San Francisco 49ers in Week 13 — plus Bob Condotta’s prediction
- UW men's basketball game vs. No. 5 UCLA canceled due to COVID-19
- Why 2021 was the right time for Gonzaga men's basketball to bring back the Battle in Seattle
The waiving of Martin leaves Seattle with three fullbacks on its roster.