After the news broke Tuesday, the Seahawks made official their signing of veteran receiver Brandon Marshall, who will wear his traditional No. 15.
The Seahawks made it official Wednesday morning, announcing they have signed veteran receiver Brandon Marshall.
Marshall took the field for the first time as a Seahawk at the club’s organized team activities, one of four OTA practices open to the media.
To make room for Marshall on the team’s 90-man roster, Seattle waived undrafted rookie free agent fullback Marcus Martin.
Marshall will wear his familiar jersey No. 15 with the Seahawks, with Keenan Reynolds — a free agent receiver signed earlier this month — switching to 85.
Most Read Sports Stories
- No indication Jody Allen will sell the Seahawks anytime soon, despite rumors
- I misjudged this year's Mariners team — at least as they've performed so far
- An Olympic champion at 19, Seattle’s Nevin Harrison continues to dream big: ‘It’s time for me to do the impossible’
- After falling into last place, Mariners season passes infuriating and moves into depressing
- Mariners fall into last place in the AL West after dropping home series to A's
The waiving of Martin leaves Seattle with three fullbacks on its roster.