A day after revealing that he had valuable trading cards stolen from his car, Seahawks linebacker Cassius Marsh received new cards on Thursday.
RENTON — On Wednesday, Seahawks linebacker Cassius Marsh revealed that he had more than $20,000 worth of Magic: The Gathering cards stolen from his car.
On Thursday, representatives from a company gave Marsh new cards to help him rebuild his collection. Magic: The Gathering is a really popular fantasy trading card game that’s kind of similar to Pokemon.
“They gave me a bunch of stuff to restart my collection and build my decks,” Marsh said. “Very gracious.”
Marsh had his cards stolen from his car in downtown Seattle this week. He said his cards were rare and would be difficult to replace. Marsh offered two tickets to whoever returned his cards.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Agent for Seahawks Shaquem, Shaquill Griffin loses parents to coronavirus, makes plea for public awareness
- Seahawks release tight end Ed Dickson, waive safety Tedric Thompson, creating $5 million in salary cap space
- NFL mock draft: predicting how all seven picks could play out for the Seahawks
- Seahawks' offseason additions may not excite fans, but history shows there's reason to have faith
- Isaiah Stewart announces he's leaving Washington Huskies to enter NBA draft
“This is more new stuff, their newer sets,” Marsh said, “but it’s all awesome.”