Starting left tackle Russell Okung didn't practice on Thursday, but starting safety Kam Chancellor did in a limited capacity.
RENTON — Just a day after being listed on the team’s official injury report as having limited participation in practice, starting left tackle Russell Okung was listed as having not practiced on Thursday.
Okung didn’t play last week with a calf injury, and coach Pete Carroll expressed some optimism about his return on Wednesday. Carroll will address the media again on Friday, when we’ll have a better update of where Okung stands.
On the flip side, strong safety Kam Chancellor was listed as being limited in practice, an improvement from the day before when he was listed as having not practiced. Starting guard J.R. Sweezy and starting tight end Luke Willson each didn’t practice for the second straight day because of concussions.
Here is the full injury report:
Most Read Sports Stories
- Seahawks OC search update: Take Doug Pederson off the list, add Kirby Wilson
- Analysis: Eight possible candidates to replace Pete Kwiatkowski as UW's defensive coordinator
- What's gone so wrong for UW men's basketball and how can it be fixed? We asked the experts.
- Seahawks position overview: DK Metcalf, Tyler Lockett are a winning duo, but Seattle may need more at receiver
- UW Huskies defensive coordinator Pete Kwiatkowski set to accept same job at Texas
RB Marshawn Lynch (abdomen)
Did not practice:
TE Luke Willson (concussion)
OL J.R. Sweezy (concussion)
OL Russell Okung (calf)
DT Jordan Hill (toe)
DE Michael Bennett (toe)
S Kam Chancellor (pelvis)
DE Cliff Avril (back)