Starting left tackle Russell Okung didn't practice on Thursday, but starting safety Kam Chancellor did in a limited capacity.
RENTON — Just a day after being listed on the team’s official injury report as having limited participation in practice, starting left tackle Russell Okung was listed as having not practiced on Thursday.
Okung didn’t play last week with a calf injury, and coach Pete Carroll expressed some optimism about his return on Wednesday. Carroll will address the media again on Friday, when we’ll have a better update of where Okung stands.
On the flip side, strong safety Kam Chancellor was listed as being limited in practice, an improvement from the day before when he was listed as having not practiced. Starting guard J.R. Sweezy and starting tight end Luke Willson each didn’t practice for the second straight day because of concussions.
Here is the full injury report:
Most Read Stories
- Police: Lynnwood 6-year-old drowned in bathtub by visiting relative
- 'The Big Dark': Satellite image shows future rain clouds stretching from China to Puget Sound
- 'The Big Dark' is here as first of three storms rolls into Northwest on stretch of trans-Pacific moisture
- Why Seattleites love to hate the umbrella
- Dough Zone opens in Seattle: better than Din Tai Fung?! | Cheap Eats
RB Marshawn Lynch (abdomen)
Did not practice:
TE Luke Willson (concussion)
OL J.R. Sweezy (concussion)
OL Russell Okung (calf)
DT Jordan Hill (toe)
DE Michael Bennett (toe)
S Kam Chancellor (pelvis)
DE Cliff Avril (back)