The good news on the Seahawks’ injury report was another day of full participation for quarterback Russell Wilson, who said earlier in the day there is “no doubt” he will play Sunday against the New York Jets. Fully participating in practice after he said those words only indicates more strongly that he’ll be good to go Sunday.
Also on the good news front is that guard Germain Ifedi was also a full participant for the first time since suffering a high ankle sprain before the season opener against Miami. That also appears to indicate that Ifedi will make his NFL debut Sunday against the Jets.
The potentially “uh oh” news is that tight end Jimmy Graham did not participate, listed as out with a back injury as well as a knee injury. Graham had been limited on Wednesday due to the knee, which was considered to be something of a rest day after playing fully against the 49ers Sunday. It’s unclear what the issue is with his back since coaches did not speak to the media afterward who could address that topic.
Also not participating were RB Thomas Rawls (fibula) and safety Earl Thomas, listed as non-injury related and likely just a rest day (Thomas was in attendance).
Most Read Sports Stories
- Will Marshawn Lynch return to the Seahawks again? Here's what Pete Carroll and John Schneider say. WATCH
- The Seahawks will meet with Jadeveon Clowney's agent at the NFL combine
- UW and WSU at the NFL combine: Jacob Eason says 'I felt ready' to leave school and enter the draft WATCH
- Former Seahawk and Husky standout Nesby Glasgow dies of cancer at age 62
- NFL teams 'all over the map' on UW Huskies QB Jacob Eason as scouting combine looms
One other new addition to the injury report was DL Jarran Reed, listed as limited with a hip injury. He had not been listed on Wednesday.