The schedule means the Seahawks will likely begin training camp on July 26.
Dates and times for all NFL preseason games were announced Friday, and for the Seahawks what it also meant is clarifying a likely date for the beginning of training camp.
Seattle will open the preseason on Aug. 9 against the Colts in Seattle, which due to NFL rules on when camp can begins indicates that training camp will start on July 26.
The game against the Colts may also mark a homecoming for former UW and Skyline High standout and one-time Seattle receiver Kasen Williams, who on Friday signed with Indianapolis.
Here is Seattle’s complete preseason schedule, with all times listed in Seattle time.
Most Read Sports Stories
- David Moore (and Russell Wilson) good, but more bad for Seahawks as Chargers deliver second exhibition defeat WATCH
- What we learned from the Seahawks' second preseason loss to the Los Angeles Chargers
- After Edwin Diaz blows rare save, Mariners beat Dodgers with a 'balk-off' victory
- Analysis: Three impressions from Seahawks' 24-14 preseason loss vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- Newlywed Drew Sample the 'old soul' of UW Huskies' offense at tight end
Aug. 9 — Indianapolis Colts, 7 p.m.
Aug. 18 — at Los Angeles Chargers, 7 p.m.
Aug. 24 — at Minnesota Vikings, 5 p.m.
Aug. 30 — Oakland Raiders, 7 p.m.