Mike Reilly, former Central Washington quarterback, was waived by Rams on Monday, claimed by Seahawks on Tuesday.
The Seahawks claimed Mike Reilly, the former record-setting quarterback at Central Washington, off waivers Tuesday from the St. Louis Rams, the team announced.
Reilly was signed by Pittsburgh as an undrafted free agent in 2009, and cut by the Steelers before the season. He was signed by Green Bay, released by the Packers, then signed by the Rams. Reilly did not play in a regular-season game last season.
Reilly is CWU’s career leader for passing yards (12,448) and touchdowns (118).
Seattle also signed cornerback Marcus Udell and receivers Chris Duvalt and Victor James.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Seahawks are bringing back LB Bobby Wagner: 'Yeah, I'm home.'
- 'I was just really pulling for this,' Bobby Wagner says of his return to the Seahawks
- Analysis: Four thoughts on Bobby Wagner's return to Seahawks
- With a few more moves, Mariners closing in on final roster
- UW freshman Tyler Linhardt joins growing list of UW men's players entering transfer portal