Mike Reilly, former Central Washington quarterback, was waived by Rams on Monday, claimed by Seahawks on Tuesday.
The Seahawks claimed Mike Reilly, the former record-setting quarterback at Central Washington, off waivers Tuesday from the St. Louis Rams, the team announced.
Reilly was signed by Pittsburgh as an undrafted free agent in 2009, and cut by the Steelers before the season. He was signed by Green Bay, released by the Packers, then signed by the Rams. Reilly did not play in a regular-season game last season.
Reilly is CWU’s career leader for passing yards (12,448) and touchdowns (118).
Seattle also signed cornerback Marcus Udell and receivers Chris Duvalt and Victor James.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Five questions for the Seahawks in preseason game No. 2 against the Minnesota Vikings | Analysis
- Mariners manager Scott Servais shows first frustration with rookie left-hander Yusei Kikuchi
- Shaquem Griffin, an inspirational NFL story, might be on the bubble to make the 2019 Seahawks roster | Larry Stone
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Mariners manager Scott Servais benches Mallex Smith for repeated mental mistakes