Mike Reilly, former Central Washington quarterback, was waived by Rams on Monday, claimed by Seahawks on Tuesday.
The Seahawks claimed Mike Reilly, the former record-setting quarterback at Central Washington, off waivers Tuesday from the St. Louis Rams, the team announced.
Reilly was signed by Pittsburgh as an undrafted free agent in 2009, and cut by the Steelers before the season. He was signed by Green Bay, released by the Packers, then signed by the Rams. Reilly did not play in a regular-season game last season.
Reilly is CWU’s career leader for passing yards (12,448) and touchdowns (118).
Seattle also signed cornerback Marcus Udell and receivers Chris Duvalt and Victor James.
Most Read Sports Stories
- 'A 10 isn't enough': Bellevue native, UCLA gymnast breaks the internet with flawless floor routine WATCH
- Huskies mailbag: Losing nine starters, can the UW defense reload?
- Seahawks sign free agent defensive tackle Jamie Meder, a former Cleveland Brown
- Seahawks DE Frank Clark says he played the 2018 season at 60 percent health, with injured elbows
- Who stays, who goes: Ranking how UW, WSU and other Pac-12 teams made out in the NFL draft declaration process