The rallies come as the Seahawks head to Charlotte, N.C., to take on the 15-1 Carolina Panthers in a divisional playoff game Sunday.
Seahawks fans are invited to show their colors and their enthusiasm Friday when the “Blue Friday Bus Tour” comes to Monroe, Kirkland and Bellevue.
The rallies will feature appearances by former Seahawks players, the Sea Gals, Blue Thunder and Blitz, the team mascot, and will include a ceremonial raising of the “12th Man” flag.
The times and places:
• 10 a.m.: Lake Tye Park, 14964 Fryelands Blvd., Monroe.
Most Read Sports Stories
- 'I love you, Seattle fans': Finally, Mariners legend Edgar Martinez joins the Baseball Hall of Fame WATCH
- The Seahawks have questions as training camp opens, we have some answers | Analysis
- Mariners turn in signature performance in 9-3 loss to the Angels
- Weight lifted, Edgar Martinez's emotional day ends with enshrinement into storied Hall of Fame | Larry Stone WATCH
- Seahawks defensive lineman Jarran Reed suspended 6 games for violation of NFL's personal conduct policy
• Noon: Marina Park, 25 Lakeshore Plaza Drive, Kirkland.
• 2 p.m.: Bellevue Downtown Park, 10201 N.E. 4th St., Bellevue.
Fans will be able to sign an oversized “12” flag to be presented to the team in Charlotte, N.C., where the Seahawks will take on the 15-1 Carolina Panthers in a divisional playoff game Sunday.
A victory would put the Hawks into the Jan. 24 NFC title game at the home of the winner of the matchup Saturday between Arizona and Green Bay.
For more information on playoff-related activities, see Seahawks.com/Playoffs