Follow along for live play-by-play, reaction and more as the Seahawks look to take down the league's top offense and advance to the NFC championship game.
That one play might have swung the game so drastically for the Seahawks in a divisional playoff game at Atlanta was unmistakable.
Equally true, though, was that Seattle had enough flaws this season that once a big break was denied them, it was enough to also break them.
And after a chance to take a 17-7 lead was nullified due to a penalty on a second-quarter punt return, the Seahawks wilted, ultimately losing to Atlanta 36-20 at the Georgia Dome Saturday.
The loss ends Seattle’s season in the divisional playoff round for the second straight season and third in five years, with those eliminations sandwiching two Super Bowl appearances. [Read more »]
- Is the Seahawks’ championship window still open | Stone
- A game-changing penalty by Seahawks turns momentum Atlanta’s way | Calkins
- Seahawks, rocked by holding penalty, get knocked out of NFL playoffs by Falcons
- Grading the game: Seahawks get low marks on offense and defense in defeat
- Michael Bennett explodes at reporter, following loss to Falcons
- First impressions: Falcons end Seahawks’ season as Atlanta reaches NFC title game
- Against Falcons, Seahawks turned out to be how we thought they were
- Seahawks made the game’s costliest mistake vs. Falcons
- Watch: Jimmy Graham TD caps 14-play opening scoring drive for Seahawks vs. Falcons
- Watch: Russell Wilson gets stepped on, stumbles into end zone for a safety
- DeShawn Shead leaves Seahawks game with injury
- Poll: What was the biggest reason for the Seahawks’ loss?