Wilson unleashed his latest cleats in a Nike commercial Friday, and poked a little fun at the Seahawks' NFC West rival 49ers in the process.
Russell Wilson himself will be at the downtown Seattle Nike Town store on Saturday beginning at 6:30 p.m. to promote the release of his new kicks.
Want to look like Russell Wilson? Now you can. Err, your feet can, at least.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Colin Kaepernick escaped NFL's trap, but league still got its desired outcome from workout | Larry Stone
- Will Jadeveon Clowney re-sign with the Seahawks? 'I don’t care about looking down the road,' he says WATCH
- While WSU's Andre Dillard likely to start for Eagles, UW's Sidney Jones faces harsh NFL realities
- Why Washington football fans should — (gulp) — root for Oregon and Utah
- 'He's just not very big,' but the Seahawks turned to speedy Shaquem Griffin to rejuvenate their line
Wilson unleashed his latest cleats in a Nike commercial Friday, and poked a little fun at the Seahawks’ NFC West rival 49ers in the process.
The spot features Wilson scrambling against the 49ers in a night game at CenturyLink Field. As he jukes and spins away from tacklers, strobe lights and disco music turn the field into a skating rink as the defenders quite literally skate by.
The Nike Alpha Menace Elite cleats are now on sale for $200, and will be available Saturday at the Nike Town store in Seattle.