Seahawks QB Russell Wilson and singer Ciara reportedly will tie the knot this week.
Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson reportedly will be a married man by the time he arrives for training camp July 30.
TMZ Sports reported that Wilson and fiancee Ciara’s wedding is imminent. The couple reportedly is in England, where “they will be married by the weekend.”
Wilson proposed to his then-girlfriend in March after it was revealed in April 2015 they were dating. According to TMZ, Ciara had a bachelorette party in Las Vegas two weeks ago, and the couple will be married in front of around 100 family members and friends.
It has been a dramatic week for Wilson and Ciara. She reportedly filed legal documents claiming her ex-boyfriend and the father of her child, rapper Future, poses a threat to Wilson based on Future’s social-media posts and song lyrics.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Michael Penix Jr.'s return makes possibilities seem endless for UW Huskies
- Standout QB Michael Penix Jr. announces he'll return to Washington for 2023 season
- What national media are saying about 7-5 Seahawks after Week 13 win
- Analysis: Led by returning QB Michael Penix Jr., what will Washington's offense look like in 2023?
- Seahawks QB Geno Smith's star power shines bright in comeback win over Rams