Seahawks QB Russell Wilson and singer Ciara reportedly will tie the knot this week.
Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson reportedly will be a married man by the time he arrives for training camp July 30.
TMZ Sports reported that Wilson and fiancee Ciara’s wedding is imminent. The couple reportedly is in England, where “they will be married by the weekend.”
Wilson proposed to his then-girlfriend in March after it was revealed in April 2015 they were dating. According to TMZ, Ciara had a bachelorette party in Las Vegas two weeks ago, and the couple will be married in front of around 100 family members and friends.
It has been a dramatic week for Wilson and Ciara. She reportedly filed legal documents claiming her ex-boyfriend and the father of her child, rapper Future, poses a threat to Wilson based on Future’s social-media posts and song lyrics.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Mariners trade left-hander James Paxton to the Yankees for three prospects
- Analysis: Seahawks' playoff hopes aided greatly by events of the weekend
- Pullman police video shows officer using Taser on former WSU football player WATCH
- Mike Leach's tweet of doctored Obama video cost WSU $1.6 million in donations
- UW Huskies, WSU Cougars continue to climb in final AP poll ahead of the Apple Cup