The NFL on Tuesday morning revealed the Color Rush jerseys the Seahawks will wear for their game against the Rams on Dec. 15 called Action Green.
The NFL on Tuesday morning revealed the uniforms teams will wear for their Color Rush Thursday night games this season.
Seattle’s can be seen above — it’s called the “Action Green” alternate uniform — which the Seahawks will wear when they host the Los Angeles Rams on a Thursday night on Dec. 15 at CenturyLink Field.
And it’s, well, interesting, and sure to cause lots of people to try to adjust their TV sets. The Rams, as the away team, will wear all white.
Fans can also view the uniform here.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Gonzaga legend and Basketball Hall of Famer John Stockton draws ire for anti-vaccine comments
- Michigan defensive line twins Armon, Jayvon Parker announce dual commitments to UW Huskies
- Seahawks position review: Russell Wilson is still the Seahawks quarterback for now. But who will be behind him?
- Zion Tupuola-Fetui announces he'll return to UW for fifth season in 2022: 'Let's go to work'
- Here's how the overtime NFL playoff game between the Chiefs and Bills could have been even better
The jerseys, designed by Nike, will go on-sale today — the real reason for all of this, in case you were wondering — at all four Pro Shop locations, plus online at www.seahawks.com/proshop.
CenturyLink Field, Renton Landing and Downtown Pro Shop locations will open early today at 8 a.m. as the first place in Seattle fans can purchase the jerseys.
The Color Rush games began last year, but this is the first time the Seahawks will take part in an official Color Rush game.