The NFL on Tuesday morning revealed the Color Rush jerseys the Seahawks will wear for their game against the Rams on Dec. 15 called Action Green.
The NFL on Tuesday morning revealed the uniforms teams will wear for their Color Rush Thursday night games this season.
Seattle’s can be seen above — it’s called the “Action Green” alternate uniform — which the Seahawks will wear when they host the Los Angeles Rams on a Thursday night on Dec. 15 at CenturyLink Field.
And it’s, well, interesting, and sure to cause lots of people to try to adjust their TV sets. The Rams, as the away team, will wear all white.
Fans can also view the uniform here.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Pac-12 football player group including UW Huskies Joe Tryon and Ty Jones presents list of demands, threatens to opt out of 2020 season
- 'Heartbreaking': Mariners GM Jerry Dipoto forced to adjust organization to new realities
- Analysis: Jamal Adams brings needed position versatility and speed to Seahawks defense
- These Mariners are fun to watch — it'd sure be shame if season ended next week
- Storm rebounds to beat Sparks without Sue Bird
The jerseys, designed by Nike, will go on-sale today — the real reason for all of this, in case you were wondering — at all four Pro Shop locations, plus online at www.seahawks.com/proshop.
CenturyLink Field, Renton Landing and Downtown Pro Shop locations will open early today at 8 a.m. as the first place in Seattle fans can purchase the jerseys.
The Color Rush games began last year, but this is the first time the Seahawks will take part in an official Color Rush game.