Seahawks Most Likely To Be Skewered By Tonight Show Host.
Oh, the art of joking about someone’s photo.
That’s the basis of Jimmy Fallon’s “Tonight Show” segment “Superlatives,” which has already roasted the Seahawks. The Seahawks even fired back with their own jokes about Fallon (“Most likely to be less funny than Conan”).
But now, with Sunday’s wildcard playoff game between the Seahawks and the Minnesota Vikings approaching, Fallon broke out the Hawk headshots for some more blows. Here are some, but you really need to watch the video to get the full effect.
- Marshawn Lynch: Most likely to go see the new “Star Wars” movie in 6D (Huh?)
- Russell Wilson: Most likely to cover your eyes with his hands and yell “Guess who???”
- J.R. Sweezy: Most likely to have never seen “Making a Murderer” but somehow know all the details.
Fallon made fun of some of the Vikings, too.
- Austin Shepherd: Most likely to have just felt the Chipotle kick in.
- Linval Joseph: Most likely to open his mouth and have a canary fly out.
- Jason Trusnik: Most likely to wear a Pringles can as a helmet.
Seahawks, we’d ask you to retaliate, but we’d rather you focus on the game.