Get our complete game coverage after the Seahawks battled the Cardinals to a tie in their divisional showdown on "Sunday Night Football."
The Seattle Seahawks (4-1-1) tied the Arizona Cardinals (3-3-1) in a primetime NFC West showdown Sunday at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona. Each team missed game-winning field goals in overtime. Get our complete coverage of the game below.
Seahawks 6, Cardinals 6 (F/OT):
- Seahawks’ sputtering offense needs healthy, productive Thomas Rawls | Matt Calkins
- What national media are saying about Seahawks’ ‘incompetent debacle’
- Neither offense wants to win game as Seahawks and Cardinals end in 6-6 tie
- Seahawks’ defense turned in all-time performance, but offense lets it down | Matt Calkins
- Cardinals’ Tyrann Mathieu: Seahawks’ offensive line ‘is not that good’
- Seahawks’ Pete Carroll: ‘We just couldn’t get in sync at all’
- Seahawks defend every inch on two late plays, and it counts when Cardinals fail to score
- Grading the game: Seahawks fail on offense, thrive on defense
- Five thoughts on Seahawks’ snap counts: Ironmen on defense, lots of nickel, and more
- Sunday night stunner: Seattle sports world reacts to Seahawks-Cardinals ending in a tie
- Cardinals coach Bruce Arians praises his team after tie
- Seattle, Arizona players not sure how to react after 6-6 tie
- Key timing by Bobby Wagner leads to blocked field goal, and more notes
- Stalemate: The three previous ties under the NFL’s current OT format
- Tanner McEvoy blocks punt for Seahawks, who tie game on field goal
- Bobby Wagner leaps over line, blocks field goal
- Seahawks inactives: Kam Chancellor misses second straight game
- Poll | Which team are you most into: Seahawks, Huskies or Cougars?
- Photos from University of Phoenix Stadium
- Seahawks-Cardinals box score and stats
- NFL scoreboard