It was another crazy ending as the Seahawks defense held off a rumbling Bills offense for a 'Monday Night Football' win at CenturyLink Field. Here's our complete coverage of the game.
Follow our live postgame coverage, commentary and analysis from our Seattle Times reporters and columnists below.
- Russell Wilson finally looking like himself, much to everybody’s relief | Larry Stone
- Seahawks finally learning to trust Jimmy Graham | Matt Calkins
- This time, Seahawks’ creaky defense barely hangs on to give Seattle win over Bills
- Seahawks say they ‘bowed up’ for final drive against Bills. This is what they mean.
- Grading the game: Seahawks show some life on offense thanks to Jimmy Graham and Russell Wilson
- Seattle sports world reacts to controversial Richard Sherman play, epic ending in Seahawks’ win
- Bills lament missed opportunities, have choice words for chaotic end of both halves
- First impressions: Jimmy Graham shines as Seahawks hang on to beat Bills on ‘Monday Night Football’
- Exactly what happened in that chaotic end to the first half?
- Watch: Jimmy Graham pulls in two one-handed TD grabs
- Watch: Russell Wilson throws bomb to Doug Baldwin, pulls Seahawks even with 3-yard TD run
- Watch: Christine Michael’s 2-yard TD run gives Seahawks first lead
- Inactives: Kam Chancellor, Michael Bennett top the list
- Photos: Seahawks take on the Bills on ‘Monday Night Football’
- Seahawks-Bills: Box score and stats
- NFL scoreboard