Get all our game reports, columns, photos and more after the Seahawks' hard-fought win over the Patriots on "Sunday Night Football" at Gillette Stadium.
The Seattle Seahawks (6-2-1) topped the New England Patriots (7-2) with a 31-24 win on “Sunday Night Football” at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts. The exciting, back-and-forth game came down to the wire – and, in a twist of fate, Seattle kept New England out of the end zone with a bruising goal-line stand in the final minute.
See our complete coverage, commentary, analysis and photos from our Seattle Times reporters, columnists and photographers below.
- C.J. Prosise gets his moment, revives Seahawks’ running game | Larry Stone
- What the national media are saying about Seahawks’ ‘magnificent’ win over Patriots
- Russell Wilson has been on fire for Seahawks. Here’s why he could be even better.
- Victories against Patriots are of measuring-stick variety, and Seahawks measured up | Larry Stone
- Seahawks, Kam Chancellor happy to show they never went anywhere
- This time, Seahawks come up with goal-line stand to beat Patriots
- C.J. Prosise is precisely what Seahawks’ run game needed
- Pete Carroll on going for two: ‘I liked the thought’
- Grading the game: Seahawks ace the final (stand) on defense, Russell Wilson finds his groove
- Seahawks grades from Pro Football Focus: C.J. Prosise, Russell Wilson lead the list of heroes
- Seahawks defense turns away Tom Brady, LeGarrette Blount and Patriots in bruising goal-line stand
- ‘Hawks are back’: Seattle sports world reacts to Seahawks’ statement win
- Boston Globe: Late-game strategy does not do in Pete Carroll and Seahawks this time
- First impressions: Seahawks hang on for epic, 31-24 win over Patriots
- Inactives: Christine Michael plays against Patriots, Bradley Sowell doesn’t
- Watch: Doug Baldwin hauls in three TD passes vs. Patriots
- Photos from Gillette Stadium in Foxborough
- Seahawks-Patriots: Box score and stats
- NFL scoreboard