Follow along live as we bring you full coverage from Day 2 of Seahawks training camp.
The Seahawks kicked off training camp Sunday in Renton. It was a mostly positive day, but chilling injury news clouded the otherwise sunny afternoon. Follow along live as we bring you full coverage from Day 2 of training camp.
Here’s what you missed:
- Takeaways from Day 1 of Seahawks training camp
- Malik McDowell injury news casts shadow over Day 1
- A slimmer Russell Wilson expects Jimmy Graham to have a breakout season
And here’s the team’s training camp schedule:
Day 1: Sunday, July 30 @ 10 a.m.
Day 2: Monday, July 31 @ 10 a.m.
Day 3: Tuesday, Aug. 1 @ 10 a.m.
Day 4: Thursday, Aug. 3 @ 10 a.m.
Day 5: Friday, Aug. 4 @ 10 a.m.
Day 6: Sunday, Aug. 6 @ 10 a.m.
Day 7: Wednesday, Aug. 9 @ 10 a.m.
Day 8: Thursday, Aug. 10 @ 10 a.m.
Day 9: Friday, Aug. 11 @ 10 a.m.
Day 10: Tuesday, Aug. 15 @ 11 a.m.
Day 11: Wednesday, Aug. 16 @ 10 a.m.
Training camp countdown:
- Will the offensive line be better in 2017?
- Will a healthy Russell Wilson bring back the running game?
- Who will emerge as starting tailback?
- Is this the year the Jimmy Graham trade pays off?
- Will the return of Earl Thomas fix all?
- What roles will the draft picks play?
- Who are the favorites at five key position battles?
- How will Richard Sherman react to offseason of discontent?
- Which UDFAs could make the 53-man roster?