Join Earl Thomas for a live chat at 2 p.m., as he answers your questions about the Seahawks' playoff chances, his rehab, nutrition and more.
Have you missed Earl Thomas?
We haven’t heard much from the Seahawks’ star safety, since he was lost for the season with a broken tibia. Despite Thomas considering retirement, he said he’s planning to return to action next season. As for this season? Well, Thomas said on Monday he thinks the Seahawks would be in a much better playoff position, had he been healthy.
Well, now it’s your chance to talk to Thomas himself, as he’ll join fans for a live chat right here at 2 p.m.
Get your questions in now!
Most Read Sports Stories
- Kelsey Plum returns to UW, searching for the same happiness that brought her college glory
- Ranking the Seahawks’ roster | Positions 60-46: Where will Shaquem Griffin fit in this season? | Analysis
- Seahawks place four rookies — including Marquise Blair and Ben Burr-Kirven — on PUP list
- Let's make a deal? Assessing the Mariners' likely trade chips as deadline looms | Analysis
- 2A player of the year and 2020 UW commit Sawyer Racanelli to miss senior season with torn ACL