Current Seahawk tight end Jimmy Graham and former Seahawk Robert Turbin were among Russell Wilson's wedding party.
People Magazine earlier today revealed further details of the wedding earlier this week of Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson and entertainer Ciara.
Included as an official photo of the wedding party, which included current Seahawks tight end Jimmy Graham and former Seahawk running back Robert Turbin, as well as Wilson’s agent, Mark Rodgers, and family members and friends. The best man was Scott Pickett, one of Wilson’s best friends since childhood.
Turbin and Wilson arrived in Seattle each as members of the team’s famed 2012 draft class, and were roommates through training camp and then were road roommates while Turbin played with Seattle from 2012-14. Turbin now plays for the Indianapolis Colts.
Graham became a Seahawk last year and the two began to forge a close relationship when Wilson attended the funeral for Graham’s mentor Tammy Meyerson.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Rare double punt by Seahawks' Michael Dickson still has the NFL buzzing — including Bill Belichick
- With state's vaccine mandate looming, will Nick Rolovich still be WSU's football coach next week?
- Everybody focusing on somebody besides Russell Wilson playing QB for Seahawks may be missing the real issue
- Even with throwback uniforms, Huskies don't resemble '91 national champs in 24-17 loss to UCLA
- Halfway through a once-promising season, one thing is clear: The Huskies aren't talented enough
The couple was married in a private ceremony at Peckforton Castle in Liverpool, England.