Current Seahawk tight end Jimmy Graham and former Seahawk Robert Turbin were among Russell Wilson's wedding party.
People Magazine earlier today revealed further details of the wedding earlier this week of Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson and entertainer Ciara.
Included as an official photo of the wedding party, which included current Seahawks tight end Jimmy Graham and former Seahawk running back Robert Turbin, as well as Wilson’s agent, Mark Rodgers, and family members and friends. The best man was Scott Pickett, one of Wilson’s best friends since childhood.
Turbin and Wilson arrived in Seattle each as members of the team’s famed 2012 draft class, and were roommates through training camp and then were road roommates while Turbin played with Seattle from 2012-14. Turbin now plays for the Indianapolis Colts.
Graham became a Seahawk last year and the two began to forge a close relationship when Wilson attended the funeral for Graham’s mentor Tammy Meyerson.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Standout QB Michael Penix Jr. announces he'll return to Washington for 2023 season
- UW Huskies to meet Texas — and former coach Steve Sarkisian — in Alamo Bowl in San Antonio on Dec. 29
- What Utah's Pac-12 championship win means for Huskies' and rest of conference's bowl bids
- Seahawks snap losing skid with comeback win over Rams
- Three things we learned from the Seahawks' 27-23 victory at the Rams
The couple was married in a private ceremony at Peckforton Castle in Liverpool, England.