Beast Mode isn't keeping quiet during his newfound free time. The former Seahawks running back had a lot to say when he hopped inside some high-performance vehicles.
During his playing career, Marshawn Lynch was known for being tight-lipped. But it appears that retirement has him talking a little more, as seen in a series of funny car reviews he did for Digital Trends.
In the reviews, Lynch rides around and shares his thoughts on cars you would need probably an NFL-sized paycheck to buy. Highlights from the reviews include his excitement at taking a supercharged Volvo off-roading:
Most Read Sports Stories
- Could Russell Wilson and the Seahawks consider the uncommon contract path of Tom Brady? | Matt Calkins
- Edgar Martinez, legendary Mariners DH, overcomes odds to make Baseball Hall of Fame in final attempt WATCH
- Seahawks Mailbag: Free agent rumors and rumblings -- Could a few former Seahawks find their way back?
- Inside the room: Edgar Martinez brings his trademark cool to Hall of Fame moment | Larry Stone WATCH
- UW Huskies 2019 outlook: What will offense look like with Jacob Eason, Salvon Ahmed in backfield?
His thoughts on a potential use for the Volvo if he ever has kids:
One concern he has with a Rolls Royce:
And his expert analysis of the host’s different types of driving:
The reviews show Lynch is still worth listening to whenever he opens his mouth, especially if you need a laugh. A full-length video of the reviews contains explicit language and can be watched at DigitalTrends.com.