It's official: The Seahawks are headed to Minnesota next weekend to face the Vikings. While the Hawks beat the Vikings, 38-7, earlier in the season, not everyone was pleased with the news of an early start.
For the Seahawks, the road to a third-straight Super Bowl will begin in Minnesota on Sunday, Jan. 10 at 10 a.m.
The Seahawks will return to U.S. Bank Stadium feeling confident, having beaten the Vikings 38-7 at earlier this season there earlier in the season.
And while fans may be confident in the matchup, they weren’t so pleased to learn the game will begin at 10 a.m., calling it a ‘competitive disadvantage’. Here is what fans and media members had to say:
Most Read Sports Stories
- Luis Castillo dominates, Ty France plays hero in Mariners' season-opening win over Guardians
- Crowd makes 'huge difference' as Mariners shed scoreless albatross in season-opening win
- With Seahawks' Carroll and Schneider watching, QB Anthony Richardson shows his tantalizing talent at pro day
- With Bobby Wagner's contract unveiled, here's how much salary cap space the Seahawks have
- Mariners-Guardians GameCenter: Live updates, highlights, how to watch, stream MLB Opening Day