HARRISONBURG, Va. (AP) — Steven Santa Ana had 20 points as Elon beat James Madison 73-58 on Thursday night.
Tyler Seibring had 18 points and five assists for Elon (10-20, 6-11 Colonial Athletic Conference). Sheldon Eberhardt added 15 points.
Darius Banks had 15 points and six rebounds for the Dukes (13-17, 6-11). Dwight Wilson added 12 points. Matt Lewis had 10 points, as did Stuckey Mosley.
The Phoenix improve to 2-0 against the Dukes on the season. Elon defeated James Madison 68-65 on Dec. 30. Elon finishes out the regular season against Towson on the road on Saturday. James Madison finishes out the regular season against William & Mary at home on Saturday.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Seahawks are bringing back LB Bobby Wagner: 'Yeah, I'm home.'
- UW freshman Tyler Linhardt joins growing list of UW men's players entering transfer portal
- Electrifying Caitlin Clark leads Iowa past Colorado in NCAAs for a sneak preview for WNBA fans
- Analysis: What to make of Seahawks' selfies with top QB prospects
- With Drew Timme in foul trouble, UConn men take off in second half, eliminate Gonzaga
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com