TOLEDO, Ohio (AP) — Jaelan Sanford had 14 points and six rebounds as Toledo beat Eastern Michigan 64-58 on Friday night.
Spencer Littleson had 14 points for Toledo (25-6, 13-5 Mid-American Conference), which earned its fifth consecutive win. Marreon Jackson added 13 points. Nate Navigato had 10 points for the hosts.
Paul Jackson had 17 points for the Eagles (15-16, 9-9). Elijah Minnie added 15 points and eight rebounds. James Thompson IV had 11 rebounds.
The Rockets evened the season series against the Eagles with the win. Eastern Michigan defeated Toledo 76-69 on Feb. 19.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Seahawks mailbag: Is Jadeveon Clowney still on Seattle's radar? And which veteran could be a cap casualty?
- The year of the decommit? How a football recruiting cycle altered by the coronavirus pandemic could affect UW
- Golf is back from the coronavirus shutdown, but Seattle tennis courts remain closed. Why?
- Mariners will pay minor-leaguers through 2020 season, but coronavirus shutdown forces other reductions
- Analysis: Making the case for the Pac-12 playing football in the fall
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com