TOLEDO, Ohio (AP) — Jaelan Sanford had 14 points and six rebounds as Toledo beat Eastern Michigan 64-58 on Friday night.
Spencer Littleson had 14 points for Toledo (25-6, 13-5 Mid-American Conference), which earned its fifth consecutive win. Marreon Jackson added 13 points. Nate Navigato had 10 points for the hosts.
Paul Jackson had 17 points for the Eagles (15-16, 9-9). Elijah Minnie added 15 points and eight rebounds. James Thompson IV had 11 rebounds.
The Rockets evened the season series against the Eagles with the win. Eastern Michigan defeated Toledo 76-69 on Feb. 19.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- UW Huskies to meet Boise State in Las Vegas Bowl in Chris Petersen's farewell game
- Seahawks head to L.A. hoping to stay perfect on the road, move into first in NFC
- Eastside Catholic battles back in final minute to down O'Dea in Class 3A football championship VIEW
- Seahawks draft class of 2018 becoming a big part of Seattle's late-season surge
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com