POCATELLO, Idaho (AP) — Sayeed Pridgett scored 22 points as Montana stretched its win streak to nine games, topping Idaho State 80-68 on Saturday night. Kendal Manuel added 20 points for the Grizzlies.
Ahmaad Rorie had 15 points for Montana (19-6, 12-2 Big Sky Conference). Mack Anderson added 12 points.
Balint Mocsan had 18 points for the Bengals (9-15, 5-10). Alonzo Walker added 16 points. Chier Maker had seven rebounds.
The Grizzlies improve to 2-0 against the Bengals this season. Montana defeated Idaho State 80-69 on Jan. 24. Montana plays Montana State at home next Saturday. Idaho State plays Portland State on the road on Thursday.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Felnin Celesten, 17-year-old uber-prospect, has the Mariners abuzz
- 2023 MLB predictions: Seattle Times staff picks AL West, MVP, World Series winners
- Mariners finalize roster before 2023 opening day
- Observations from the UW Huskies' fourth practice of the spring
- Mariners 2023 season preview: Complete coverage
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com