NEW YORK (AP) — Jalen Poyser had 20 points as Saint Bonaventure routed Fordham 74-53 on Saturday.
Poyser made 4 of 6 3-pointers.
Courtney Stockard had 12 points and five assists for Saint Bonaventure (13-14, 9-5 Atlantic 10 Conference), which won its fourth consecutive game. Dominick Welch added 11 points and six rebounds. LaDarien Griffin had 11 rebounds for the visiting team.
Jalen Cobb had 12 points for the Rams (11-16, 2-12). Jesse Bunting added 10 points. Onyi Eyisi had seven rebounds.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Analysis: What the latest Russell Wilson report means for the Seahawks
- Former Kennedy Catholic WR standout Lonyatta 'Junior' Alexander announces transfer from ASU to Washington
- Analysis: Here are 12 items that should be on the Seahawks' offseason to-do list
- Even the Sounders can't believe they landed Albert Rusnak. Here's why the star midfielder chose Seattle.
- 'We are more than just athletes': Bobby Wagner showed deeper side in thought-provoking media sessions
Nick Honor, the Rams’ leading scorer coming into the matchup at 16 points per game, scored 7 points on 2-of-12 shooting.
The Bonnies improve to 2-0 against the Rams this season. Saint Bonaventure defeated Fordham 71-64 on Jan. 12. Saint Bonaventure matches up against Duquesne at home on Wednesday. Fordham plays Saint Joseph’s at home on Wednesday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com