GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is active for the game against the Minnesota Vikings.
He was questionable coming into the day with a left knee injury.
The two-time NFL MVP was held out from practice at midweek but went through the team’s light practice on Saturday. Rodgers got hurt in the second quarter last week against the Bears before returning in the second half to lead a come-from-behind victory.
Green Bay does have two backup quarterbacks active with DeShone Kizer and Tim Boyle. Receiver Davante Adams is also active for the Packers after he was listed as questionable with a shoulder injury.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Analysis: A final accounting of Russell Wilson's deal shows why he called it 'a no-brainer'
- Mariners continue to live by the longball as they hit four more in 5-3 win over Angels VIEW
- Reaction to Tim Anderson bat flip shows baseball is still struggling to 'Let the kids play' | Larry Stone
- Mariners smack four more homers to help Yusei Kikuchi earn his first victory VIEW
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/tag/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP_NFL