GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is active for the game against the Minnesota Vikings.
He was questionable coming into the day with a left knee injury.
The two-time NFL MVP was held out from practice at midweek but went through the team’s light practice on Saturday. Rodgers got hurt in the second quarter last week against the Bears before returning in the second half to lead a come-from-behind victory.
Green Bay does have two backup quarterbacks active with DeShone Kizer and Tim Boyle. Receiver Davante Adams is also active for the Packers after he was listed as questionable with a shoulder injury.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Huskies GameCenter: Live updates, how to watch, stream, listen to No. 10 UW vs. Arizona State
- Earl Thomas doesn't practice Friday amid mysterious circumstances and team won't say if he will play Sunday WATCH
- Huskies hosting another 5-star recruit on campus this weekend
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- 'Where's Waldo': No. 10 UW Huskies make N'Keal Harry go missing and shut down Sun Devils
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/tag/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP_NFL