GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is active for the game against the Minnesota Vikings.
He was questionable coming into the day with a left knee injury.
The two-time NFL MVP was held out from practice at midweek but went through the team’s light practice on Saturday. Rodgers got hurt in the second quarter last week against the Bears before returning in the second half to lead a come-from-behind victory.
Green Bay does have two backup quarterbacks active with DeShone Kizer and Tim Boyle. Receiver Davante Adams is also active for the Packers after he was listed as questionable with a shoulder injury.
Most Read Sports Stories
- It's Washington: Top-5 recruit Isaiah Stewart picks Huskies over Duke, Michigan State, Kentucky
- Edgar Martinez is on the verge of the Hall of Fame. Meet the fans who've been with him from the start. | Larry Stone
- Jake Browning gets start, throws two interceptions during NFLPA Collegiate Bowl
- Will UW men land 5-star recruit Isaiah Stewart? Huskies will find out Sunday
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/tag/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP_NFL