GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is active for the game against the Minnesota Vikings.
He was questionable coming into the day with a left knee injury.
The two-time NFL MVP was held out from practice at midweek but went through the team’s light practice on Saturday. Rodgers got hurt in the second quarter last week against the Bears before returning in the second half to lead a come-from-behind victory.
Green Bay does have two backup quarterbacks active with DeShone Kizer and Tim Boyle. Receiver Davante Adams is also active for the Packers after he was listed as questionable with a shoulder injury.
Most Read Sports Stories
- After being fired, Lorena Martin levels accusations of racism at Mariners, who call them 'false'
- Report: In wake of Paul Allen's death, Seahawks will eventually be sold, possibly for record amount
- UW Huskies make scholarship offer to Kennedy Catholic's Sam Huard, top QB recruit in 2021 class VIEW
- Huskies, Cougars rise in AP poll as Apple Cup draws near
- Pac-12 Power Rankings Week 11: Will USC fire Clay Helton? | Jon Wilner
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/tag/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP_NFL