Despite losing a six-goal fourth-quarter lead, the Washington Stealth took control of first place in the West Division standings with a...
EVERETT — Despite losing a six-goal fourth-quarter lead, the Washington Stealth took control of first place in the West Division standings with a 16-14 lacrosse victory over Calgary at Comcast Arena on Saturday night.
Stealth forward Rhys Duch had a game-high 10 points on three goals and seven assists, tying a career high for points.
Athan Iannucci had seven points (four goals, three assists) as did Lewis Ratcliff with one goal and six assists.
For the Roughnecks (5-4), forward Jeff Shattler recorded six points with three goals and three assists.
Most Read Stories
- Everett’s bikini baristas head to federal court to argue for freedom of exposure
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world
- Anthony Bourdain's 'Parts Unknown' came to Seattle: What did you think of the episode?
- Expect record-high temps, 'copious rain' in Seattle area as we head toward Thanksgiving VIEW
- Parents, adult son believed dead in Sammamish murder-suicide