Tom Wenzel will have a lot to watch in Sunday's Seattle Handicap for 3-year-old fillies at Emerald Downs. He trains the top three morning-line...
AUBURN — Tom Wenzel will have a lot to watch in Sunday’s Seattle Handicap for 3-year-old fillies at Emerald Downs.
He trains the top three morning-line choices in the race, which drew a field of eight going 6 ½ furlongs.
Goin to the Window is the 9-5 favorite, having been unbeaten in two starts last year, including a win in the Angie C stakes.
Stopshoppingdebbie is the second choice at 5-2 after winning her only race by 7 lengths last year and recording a high speed figure. Blueberry Smoothie is listed at 3-1 and she won two of three races last year, including the Barbara Shinpoch stakes. The only horse to have beaten her is Goin to the Window.
Most Read Stories
- A Washington county that went for Trump is shaken as immigrant neighbors start disappearing VIEW
- Seattle hits record high for income inequality, now rivals San Francisco
- Seahawks' Kam Chancellor likely out for season, report says, but Pete Carroll says nothing official yet WATCH
- Anthony Bourdain brought 'Parts Unknown' to Seattle — here's where he ate
- Kickoff time, TV info announced for 110th Apple Cup
Among the other contenders are Sunset Time, who has been racing in stakes races in New Orleans, and Innocent Love, who has not been worse than second.