Kamloops scored five power-play goals and a short-handed goal to beat the Everett Silvertips 6-1 Wednesday night in a Western Hockey League game.
KAMLOOPS, B.C. — Kamloops scored five power-play goals and a short-handed goal to beat the Everett Silvertips 6-1 Wednesday night in a Western Hockey League game.
Blazers (21-7-1-0) won their seventh straight game while the Silvertips (5-19-0-5) lost their seventh in a row.
Dylan Willick and Brendan Ranford each scored twice for Kamloops, and Chase Schaber and Austin Madaisky each had three assists.
Defenseman Evan Morden scored for Everett.
Most Read Sports Stories
- UW's season opener against Michigan canceled as Big Ten adopts conference-only football schedule in 2020
- UW's Chris Petersen has no regrets — and he's laser-focused on molding Seattle's future business leaders
- Seahawks offering full refunds to season-ticket holders for 2020 season
- Former Husky football coach Chris Petersen to take on leadership role with UW's Foster School of Business
- Seahawks mailbag: Could a trade for Chris Jones be in Seattle's future?