Kamloops scored five power-play goals and a short-handed goal to beat the Everett Silvertips 6-1 Wednesday night in a Western Hockey League game.
KAMLOOPS, B.C. — Kamloops scored five power-play goals and a short-handed goal to beat the Everett Silvertips 6-1 Wednesday night in a Western Hockey League game.
Blazers (21-7-1-0) won their seventh straight game while the Silvertips (5-19-0-5) lost their seventh in a row.
Dylan Willick and Brendan Ranford each scored twice for Kamloops, and Chase Schaber and Austin Madaisky each had three assists.
Defenseman Evan Morden scored for Everett.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Analysis: Does Russell Wilson really want to leave the Seahawks for the New York Giants?
- 'The future of basketball' plays at Federal Way High School. His name is Jaden McDaniels.
- The Huskies have returned to prominence in the Pac-12, and so has the roar on Montlake
- Kyle Seager showed up to Mariners camp slimmer and healthier. Will that lead to a bounce-back year?
- Is Bobby Wagner the most underappreciated superstar in Seattle sports history? | Matt Calkins