Kamloops scored five power-play goals and a short-handed goal to beat the Everett Silvertips 6-1 Wednesday night in a Western Hockey League game.
KAMLOOPS, B.C. — Kamloops scored five power-play goals and a short-handed goal to beat the Everett Silvertips 6-1 Wednesday night in a Western Hockey League game.
Blazers (21-7-1-0) won their seventh straight game while the Silvertips (5-19-0-5) lost their seventh in a row.
Dylan Willick and Brendan Ranford each scored twice for Kamloops, and Chase Schaber and Austin Madaisky each had three assists.
Defenseman Evan Morden scored for Everett.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Colin Kaepernick escaped NFL's trap, but league still got its desired outcome from workout | Larry Stone
- Will Jadeveon Clowney re-sign with the Seahawks? 'I don’t care about looking down the road,' he says WATCH
- While WSU's Andre Dillard likely to start for Eagles, UW's Sidney Jones faces harsh NFL realities
- Why Washington football fans should — (gulp) — root for Oregon and Utah
- Seahawks waive cornerback Jamar Taylor to make room on roster for tight end Ed Dickson WATCH