Kamloops scored five power-play goals and a short-handed goal to beat the Everett Silvertips 6-1 Wednesday night in a Western Hockey League game.
KAMLOOPS, B.C. — Kamloops scored five power-play goals and a short-handed goal to beat the Everett Silvertips 6-1 Wednesday night in a Western Hockey League game.
Blazers (21-7-1-0) won their seventh straight game while the Silvertips (5-19-0-5) lost their seventh in a row.
Dylan Willick and Brendan Ranford each scored twice for Kamloops, and Chase Schaber and Austin Madaisky each had three assists.
Defenseman Evan Morden scored for Everett.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Instant analysis: Three impressions from the UW Huskies' 45-19 win over BYU VIEW
- 'He's an NFL quarterback': Jacob Eason was at his finest against BYU — and others took notice | Larry Stone
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Gardner Minshew isn't the Northwest's first out-of-nowhere sports story, but he may be the best | Matt Calkins
- The King's Farewell: The end of Felix Hernandez's long, complicated journey with the Mariners | In-depth