Kamloops scored five power-play goals and a short-handed goal to beat the Everett Silvertips 6-1 Wednesday night in a Western Hockey League game.
KAMLOOPS, B.C. — Kamloops scored five power-play goals and a short-handed goal to beat the Everett Silvertips 6-1 Wednesday night in a Western Hockey League game.
Blazers (21-7-1-0) won their seventh straight game while the Silvertips (5-19-0-5) lost their seventh in a row.
Dylan Willick and Brendan Ranford each scored twice for Kamloops, and Chase Schaber and Austin Madaisky each had three assists.
Defenseman Evan Morden scored for Everett.
Most Read Sports Stories
- What does the Edwin Encarnacion trade mean for the Mariners? Depends who you ask. | Analysis
- Ranking 16 recent Seattle football coaches — from Don James and Pete Carroll to Tyrone Willingham
- True Mariner faithfuls should be hoping even more veterans will suddenly vanish | Matt Calkins
- Seahawks mailbag: What's up with Bobby Wagner's contract? Who will make the cut on the O-line?
- Seahawks 53-man roster projection: Seattle will have plenty of tough decisions come fall | Analysis