Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jacoby Jones is the newest contestant to join TV's "Dancing With the Stars. " Jones was the first contestant...
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jacoby Jones is the newest contestant to join TV’s “Dancing With the Stars.”
Jones was the first contestant announced Sunday night for the show’s new season. The announcement came during a commercial that aired during ABC’s telecast of the Academy Awards. The other new contestants will be announced Tuesday on “Good Morning America.” The show premieres March 18.
Jones is known for his dance moves in the end zone after a touchdown.
Three other NFL players have won the competition: Emmitt Smith, Hines Ward and Donald Driver.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle hits record high for income inequality, now rivals San Francisco
- Anthony Bourdain brought 'Parts Unknown' to Seattle — here's where he ate
- Seattle’s crazy restaurant boom | PNW Magazine VIEW
- Seattle-Dublin nonstop flights to begin in May 2018
- Cleveland Browns waive Kasen Williams, could a return to Seahawks be in the offing?
Jones was one of the Ravens’ stars in their Super Bowl victory, scoring two touchdowns. He began his NFL career when he was drafted by the Houston Texans in 2009. He was signed by the Ravens last year.
The Associated Press