The 2-year-olds are in the spotlight Sunday on the final day of the season at Auburn’s Emerald Downs.
The $65,000 Gottstein Futurity, the signature race of the meet in the 2-year-old division, drew a field of 10 going 11
Noosito, winner of the Dennis Dodge Handicap earlier this month and a full brother to Emerald great Noosa Beach, is the 2-1 morning-line favorite.
Del Rio Harbor, a two-time stakes winner at the meet, is the 5-2 second choice.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle’s income tax on the wealthy is illegal, judge rules
- Analysis: Five reasons the Seahawks waived Dwight Freeney WATCH
- Retired Alabama cop on Roy Moore: ‘We were also told to ... make sure that he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders’
- Jobs that pay without a B.A.: the most lucrative fields in Washington state
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world
In the $50,000 Cahill Road Stakes, Chu and You looks to start her career 5 for 5 while taking on the boys in a field of six at 6 furlongs.
She has won her first four races by a combined 20 lengths.
The Gottstein Futurity is the 10th of 11 races.