NEW YORK (AP) — The Brooklyn Nets say guard Spencer Dinwiddie is being evaluated for a right thumb injury.
The team gave no other details Thursday about the injury to Dinwiddie, one of the keys to their surprising run to sixth place in the Eastern Conference. They said more information would be provided after the diagnosis had been completed.
Dinwiddie has been one of the top reserves in the NBA this season. He scored 29 points Wednesday night as the Nets beat Orlando for their fifth straight victory. It was his 10th 25-point game off the bench this season.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Michigan defensive line twins Armon, Jayvon Parker announce dual commitments to UW Huskies
- Seahawks position review: Russell Wilson is still the Seahawks quarterback for now. But who will be behind him?
- Born with a club foot, Edmonds ice dancer Jean-Luc Baker defied the odds and is ready for his first Olympics
- Here's why Baseball Hall of Fame voters got it right with Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens
- Gonzaga legend and Basketball Hall of Famer John Stockton draws ire for anti-vaccine comments
More AP NBA: https://apnews.com/NBA and https://twitter.com/AP_Sports