SPARTANBURG, S.C. (AP) — Storm Murphy had 19 points as Wofford won its 13th consecutive game, defeating VMI 95-84 on Thursday night.
Fletcher Magee had 18 points for Wofford (22-4, 14-0 Southern Conference). Chevez Goodwin added 10 rebounds.
VMI put up 56 second-half points, a season high for the team.
Bubba Parham had 30 points for the Keydets (7-18, 1-12), who have now lost six consecutive games. Myles Lewis scored a career-high 22 points. Sarju Patel had 14 points.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Speculation has started, but here's why it doesn't make sense for Seahawks and Russell Wilson to split
- Despite taking the long road to his dream school, LB transfer Demario King is ready to make an immediate impact at UW
- The MLB lockout hurts everywhere but especially in Seattle where hope has rarely been higher
- Seahawks DC candidate list up to 4 as they reportedly request to interview Joe Whitt Jr.
- Huskies men, minus coach Mike Hopkins, win third straight, defeating Oregon State
The Terriers improve to 2-0 against the Keydets this season. Wofford defeated VMI 90-76 on Jan. 12. Wofford plays UNC Greensboro at home on Saturday. VMI plays Furman on the road on Saturday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com