INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Jaylen Minnett had 22 points as IUPUI got past Milwaukee 67-60 on Friday night.
Camron Justice had 15 points for IUPUI (15-13, 7-8 Horizon League), which ended its four-game losing streak. Ahmed Ismail added 13 points. Evan Hall had three blocks for the home team.
IUPUI scored 30 second-half points, a season low for the team.
DeAndre Abram had 19 points and seven rebounds for the Panthers (9-19, 4-11), who have now lost eight consecutive games. Darius Roy added 18 points. Jake Wright had 12 points.
Most Read Sports Stories
- What the Mariners roster would look like if the season started today
- Analysis: What to make of Seahawks' 2019 draft with L.J. Collier gone
- Why a Bobby Wagner-Seahawks reunion would make sense
- James Reimer, other NHL players who decline to wear Pride Night jerseys deserve scrutiny
- Future of Pac-12 at stake for George Kliavkoff as media-rights saga nears conclusion
The Jaguars evened the season series against the Panthers with the win. Milwaukee defeated IUPUI 64-57 on Jan. 19. IUPUI matches up against Green Bay at home on Sunday. Milwaukee faces Illinois-Chicago on the road on Sunday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap , using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com