CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Jabari McGhee tallied 18 points and 19 rebounds to carry Austin Peay to an 83-70 win over Southeast Missouri on Thursday night.
Chris Porter-Bunton had 19 points for Austin Peay (20-8, 12-3 Ohio Valley Conference). Terry Taylor added 13 points. Isaiah Hart had 13 points for the home team.
Sage Tolbert had 14 points for the Redhawks (9-19, 4-11). Nygal Russell added 11 points. Jonathan Dalton had 10 points.
The Governors improve to 2-0 against the Redhawks for the season. Austin Peay defeated Southeast Missouri 78-60 on Jan. 10. Austin Peay matches up against UT Martin at home on Saturday. Southeast Missouri matches up against Murray State on the road on Saturday.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Seahawks expected to part ways with defensive coordinator Ken Norton Jr., sources say
- Analysis: What the latest Russell Wilson report means for the Seahawks
- UW football mailbag: What positions should the Huskies try to strengthen via the transfer portal?
- WSU Cougars defensive tackle Dallas Hobbs ends football career, will pursue other ventures
- Kraken edge Blackhawks in shootout to break long losing streak with new team dog in attendance
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com