GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — JayQuan McCloud scored a career-high 26 points as Green Bay beat Detroit 82-73 on Saturday. Sandy Cohen III added 23 points for the Phoenix. Cohen III had 14 rebounds for the Phoenix. He also had nine turnovers but only eight assists.
Tank Hemphill had 10 points and 11 rebounds for Green Bay (14-13, 8-6 Horizon League), which earned its fourth consecutive home victory.
Antoine Davis had 22 points for the Titans (10-17, 7-8). Josh McFolley added 19 points. Derrien King had 14 points.
The Phoenix leveled the season series against the Titans with the win. Detroit defeated Green Bay 101-83 on Jan. 10. Green Bay plays Illinois-Chicago on the road on Friday. Detroit matches up against Oakland on the road next Saturday.
Most Read Sports Stories
- John Stockton’s defiance of COVID-19 mask mandate forces Gonzaga to suspend Hall of Famer’s season tickets
- Will Conroy showcases coaching transformation by guiding UW men to win as acting head coach
- Superstar Breanna Stewart leaving Seattle in free agency would send the Storm back to mediocrity
- Mariners mailbag: What could M's get for Taylor Trammell, Luis Torrens or Jake Fraley in a trade?
- Mariners position overview: Jarred Kelenic wasn't meant to be the everyday center fielder, but it's a role he'll have to embrace
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com