LAHAINA, Hawaii (AP) — The pairings for the 2017 Maui Invitational have been announced and Wichita State and Notre Dame lead the brackets.
Wichita State will face California while Marquette meets VCU in another quarterfinal, it was announced Tuesday.
Notre Dame will play host Division II Chaminade and Michigan meets LSU in the other bracket.
The 34th edition of the Maui Invitational, sponsored by Maui Jim, will be played Nov. 20-22 at the Lahaina Civic Center.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Pac-12 mailbag: Kliavkoff’s culpability, expansion options, WSU's connections and more
- Analysis: USC and UCLA bolt for Big Ten. So what's next for UW and the rest of the Pac-12?
- UW faces stark decision in USC-UCLA fallout — leave Pac-12 or be content in declining conference
- Abraham Toro rewards Mariners with walkoff win after George Kirby rebounds admirably vs. A's
- Breanna Stewart makes 'spicy' trade for Sue Bird, drafts Jewell Loyd in WNBA All-Star selection show