Discussion of the two recent trades made by the Mariners and how it will affect the team going forward. Also answering questions from readers.
Episode No. 4 of The Extra Innings podcast was delayed for a few days with recording interrupted on Friday by general manager Jerry Dipoto making two trades that affected Seattle’s 25-man roster. In this latest episode, venerable columnist Larry Stone shares his thoughts with Ryan Divish on the two trades that netted Seattle – pitcher Yovani Gallardo and outfielder Jarrod Dyson. Also in the show, Ryan answers random Twitter questions from his followers about the Mariners, sort-of-baseball topics and non-baseball topics
Most Read Sports Stories
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll on Antonio Brown: 'We're pretty well set right now'
- Russell Wilson's durability stands out even more as his contemporaries get KO'd | Matt Calkins
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Puka Nacua made a big entrance last week. What will he do for an encore against hometown BYU?
- What to watch for when No. 22 Washington meets BYU, plus Mike Vorel's prediction