Discussion of the two recent trades made by the Mariners and how it will affect the team going forward. Also answering questions from readers.
Episode No. 4 of The Extra Innings podcast was delayed for a few days with recording interrupted on Friday by general manager Jerry Dipoto making two trades that affected Seattle’s 25-man roster. In this latest episode, venerable columnist Larry Stone shares his thoughts with Ryan Divish on the two trades that netted Seattle – pitcher Yovani Gallardo and outfielder Jarrod Dyson. Also in the show, Ryan answers random Twitter questions from his followers about the Mariners, sort-of-baseball topics and non-baseball topics
Most Read Sports Stories
- Megan Rapinoe says 'I'm not going to the White House,' prompting Trump to invite USWNT
- NHL Seattle chooses Palm Springs as site for new AHL farm team
- Coveted 2020 four-star wide receiver Jalen McMillan verbally commits to UW Huskies
- Megan Rapinoe isn't here to make you comfortable | Jerry Brewer
- Mariners owner John Stanton: Flexibility is more important than money spent unloading contracts | Exclusive