Boog Powell’s three-run homer provided the scoring for the Rainiers.
Carlos Perez hit a sacrifice fly in the ninth inning, driving in Cesar Puello with the go-ahead run, as the Salt Lake Bees beat the Tacoma Rainiers 4-3 before, 7,028 on Sunday at Cheney Stadium.
Puello scored after he reached base with a double and advanced to third on a sacrifice fly by Ramon Flores.
Boog Powell hit a three-run homer for the Rainiers.
At Everett 6, Hillsboro 3
Jonas Lantigua hit two doubles and drove in two runs to lead the AquaSox past the Hops.
Most Read Stories
- I-5’s Uncle Sam: 50 years and still ticked off near Chehalis
- Check out this new drone footage of the Bertha-dug Highway 99 tunnel WATCH
- Washington state’s new parental leave law could change workplace for moms — and dads
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Republicans going beyond hypocrisy with the national debt | Danny Westneat
Joseph Rosa homered for the AquaSox (2-2).