Tacoma falls at El Paso 9-4 after starter David Rollins was roughed up.
The Tacoma Rainiers will wrap up their season Monday in El Paso, Texas.
The Rainiers lost Sunday 9-4 to the Chihuahuas. Tacoma starter David Rollins gave up seven runs on 12 hits over 32/3 innings. He fell to 0-3 and has a 9.61 ERA. Sebastian Ochoa was 2 for 4 with a double and an RBI.
Everett gave up four runs in the first inning and lost to visiting Tri-Cities 5-3 in its penultimate regular-season game.
Everett, which won the Northwest League North Division’s first-half title, learned its playoff foe Sunday. It will play second-half champ Spokane starting on Wednesday at home.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Earl Thomas doesn't practice Friday amid mysterious circumstances and team won't say if he will play Sunday WATCH
- An inside look at Chris Petersen and Washington's somewhat cantankerous relationship with ESPN
- One is a bodybuilding mother battling fibromyalgia. Her daughter is a teenage powerlifting protege. Together, they're breaking barriers. WATCH
- Seahawks mailbag: Why don't they go no-huddle more? What happens now to Shaquem Griffin?
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events