Tacoma falls at El Paso 9-4 after starter David Rollins was roughed up.
The Tacoma Rainiers will wrap up their season Monday in El Paso, Texas.
The Rainiers lost Sunday 9-4 to the Chihuahuas. Tacoma starter David Rollins gave up seven runs on 12 hits over 32/3 innings. He fell to 0-3 and has a 9.61 ERA. Sebastian Ochoa was 2 for 4 with a double and an RBI.
Everett gave up four runs in the first inning and lost to visiting Tri-Cities 5-3 in its penultimate regular-season game.
Everett, which won the Northwest League North Division’s first-half title, learned its playoff foe Sunday. It will play second-half champ Spokane starting on Wednesday at home.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Storm’s Natasha Howard denies domestic-abuse allegations, accuses wife of stabbing her and taking nearly $600,000
- The Seahawks have questions as training camp opens, we have some answers
- Famously calm Edgar Martinez begins to feel nerves ahead of long-awaited Hall of Fame induction | Larry Stone
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Mike Leake gets three outs away from a perfect game as Mariners club Angels VIEW