Luis Antonio Jimenez singled with two outs and the bases loaded in the bottom of the 12th inning, giving Tacoma Pacific Coast League win.
TACOMA — Luis Antonio Jimenez singled with two outs and the bases loaded in the bottom of the 12th inning, giving Tacoma a 4-3 Pacific Coast League win over Fresno Monday night at Cheney Stadium.
Luis Rodriguez and Carlos Triunfel singled and Nick Franklin walked to set the stage for Jimenez.
Carlos Peguero hit his 16th home run, a two-run shot, for Tacoma (34-49). Starting Rainiers pitcher Blake Beavan allowed seven hits and two earned runs in seven innings.
At Everett 10, Eugene 1
Most Read Sports Stories
- Expect the Mariners to be trade-deadline buyers. So, who are potential targets?
- UW Huskies fall preview: Byron Murphy, Taylor Rapp and one of the nation's top secondaries
- Ranking the Seahawks’ roster: Where does Shaquem Griffin and his competition make our list?
- UW Huskies fall preview: What kind of impact can five-star LB Ale Kaho make?
- Mariners get back on the winning track after All-Star break
Patrick Kivlehan’s three-run double highlighted a six-run seventh inning by the AquaSox (14-4) in a Northwest League win over the Emeralds on Monday at Everett Memorial Stadium.
Taylor Ard singled, homered, drove in three runs and scored three for Everett.