Luis Antonio Jimenez singled with two outs and the bases loaded in the bottom of the 12th inning, giving Tacoma Pacific Coast League win.
TACOMA — Luis Antonio Jimenez singled with two outs and the bases loaded in the bottom of the 12th inning, giving Tacoma a 4-3 Pacific Coast League win over Fresno Monday night at Cheney Stadium.
Luis Rodriguez and Carlos Triunfel singled and Nick Franklin walked to set the stage for Jimenez.
Carlos Peguero hit his 16th home run, a two-run shot, for Tacoma (34-49). Starting Rainiers pitcher Blake Beavan allowed seven hits and two earned runs in seven innings.
At Everett 10, Eugene 1
Most Read Sports Stories
- What are the Mariners thinking? Keeping Ichiro is purely illogical | Matt Calkins
- These eight UW Huskies stood out through four weeks of spring football
- Huskies now turn their attention to Auburn. Here's what we know about the potential top-10 showdown
- WSU's Luke Falk isn't the biggest or fastest QB, but he's turned many heads in the NFL draft process VIEW
- What happened to the Seahawks’ draft magic?
Patrick Kivlehan’s three-run double highlighted a six-run seventh inning by the AquaSox (14-4) in a Northwest League win over the Emeralds on Monday at Everett Memorial Stadium.
Taylor Ard singled, homered, drove in three runs and scored three for Everett.