Luis Antonio Jimenez singled with two outs and the bases loaded in the bottom of the 12th inning, giving Tacoma Pacific Coast League win.
TACOMA — Luis Antonio Jimenez singled with two outs and the bases loaded in the bottom of the 12th inning, giving Tacoma a 4-3 Pacific Coast League win over Fresno Monday night at Cheney Stadium.
Luis Rodriguez and Carlos Triunfel singled and Nick Franklin walked to set the stage for Jimenez.
Carlos Peguero hit his 16th home run, a two-run shot, for Tacoma (34-49). Starting Rainiers pitcher Blake Beavan allowed seven hits and two earned runs in seven innings.
At Everett 10, Eugene 1
Most Read Sports Stories
- Football helped Chief Sealth twins overcome impossible odds. Now their sights are on the next level.
- WSU flag will wave Saturday in Pullman on ESPN's 'College GameDay,' but the streak won't stop there
- In 7,000 miles, Tyrone Swoopes goes from his couch to Seahawks' starting tight end
- Huskies OLB Amandre Williams announces departure from UW
- Washington’s roadmap to the Rose Bowl: Breaking down the four-team race in the Pac-12 North
Patrick Kivlehan’s three-run double highlighted a six-run seventh inning by the AquaSox (14-4) in a Northwest League win over the Emeralds on Monday at Everett Memorial Stadium.
Taylor Ard singled, homered, drove in three runs and scored three for Everett.