Luis Antonio Jimenez singled with two outs and the bases loaded in the bottom of the 12th inning, giving Tacoma Pacific Coast League win.
TACOMA — Luis Antonio Jimenez singled with two outs and the bases loaded in the bottom of the 12th inning, giving Tacoma a 4-3 Pacific Coast League win over Fresno Monday night at Cheney Stadium.
Luis Rodriguez and Carlos Triunfel singled and Nick Franklin walked to set the stage for Jimenez.
Carlos Peguero hit his 16th home run, a two-run shot, for Tacoma (34-49). Starting Rainiers pitcher Blake Beavan allowed seven hits and two earned runs in seven innings.
At Everett 10, Eugene 1
Most Read Sports Stories
- It's Washington: Top-5 recruit Isaiah Stewart picks Huskies over Duke, Michigan State, Kentucky
- Edgar Martinez is on the verge of the Hall of Fame. Meet the fans who've been with him from the start. | Larry Stone
- Jake Browning gets start, throws two interceptions during NFLPA Collegiate Bowl
- Will UW men land 5-star recruit Isaiah Stewart? Huskies will find out Sunday
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
Patrick Kivlehan’s three-run double highlighted a six-run seventh inning by the AquaSox (14-4) in a Northwest League win over the Emeralds on Monday at Everett Memorial Stadium.
Taylor Ard singled, homered, drove in three runs and scored three for Everett.