Follow along live as the Mariners look to bounce back against the Blue Jays in Toronto.
Follow our live coverage, analysis and commentary above as the Mariners (17-18) face the Blue Jays (14-21) in the second game of the four-game series at at Rogers Centre in Toronto.
Christian Bergman (0-0, 2.45) makes his first start and second appearance for Seattle, opposite Joe Biagini (0-1, 2.78 ERA). First pitch is scheduled for 4:07 p.m. Pacific time and the game is broadcast on Root Sports TV and ESPN 710 AM radio.
- ‘We’re going to ride it out’: Jerry Dipoto in no hurry to swing deal to help ailing M’s
- Robinson Cano out of lineup for second straight game
- Felix Hernandez has setback, Paxton, Cishek, Haniger on pace for returns
- Kyle Seager on baseball, his brothers, idolizing Derek Jeter and his bromance with Nelson Cruz
Most Read Sports Stories
- UW faces stark decision in USC-UCLA fallout — leave Pac-12 or be content in declining conference
- Analysis: USC and UCLA bolt for Big Ten. So what's next for UW and the rest of the Pac-12?
- Washington State athletics bracing for ripple effect caused by UCLA, USC joining Big Ten
- What's the key for Jarred Kelenic putting Tacoma in his rearview mirror for a return to Mariners? It's in the process
- Megan Rapinoe to receive Presidential Medal of Freedom next week