A look back at what wrong and a look ahead to what the Mariners could do this offseason. Plus audio from Jerry Dipoto and Scott Servais.
The Mariners’ 2018 season has ended without a playoff appearance … again. Another offseason is ahead and the team is stuck in baseball limbo. Is the roster good enough to go for it with some free agent signings? Or should it be blown up? Beat writer Ryan Divish and columnist Larry Stone discuss the Mariners’ predicament as they head into the offseason.
Also on the podcast is the audio of Monday’s press conference from Safeco Field featuring general manager Jerry Dipoto and Scott Servais discussing the 2018 season and the plan for the offseason.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Doug Baldwin a game-time decision against Vikings, plus a surprise addition to Seahawks' injury report WATCH
- Days after groundbreaking, KeyArena could be getting a new contractor as renovation costs soar
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- How much have the Mariners improved their farm system after GM Jerry Dipoto's series of trades?
- Robinson Cano did his part, but did the Mariners do theirs? | Larry Stone