A look back at what wrong and a look ahead to what the Mariners could do this offseason. Plus audio from Jerry Dipoto and Scott Servais.
The Mariners’ 2018 season has ended without a playoff appearance … again. Another offseason is ahead and the team is stuck in baseball limbo. Is the roster good enough to go for it with some free agent signings? Or should it be blown up? Beat writer Ryan Divish and columnist Larry Stone discuss the Mariners’ predicament as they head into the offseason.
Also on the podcast is the audio of Monday’s press conference from Safeco Field featuring general manager Jerry Dipoto and Scott Servais discussing the 2018 season and the plan for the offseason.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Analysis: Rating the Seahawks' 10 remaining games as Seattle comes off its bye week
- UW Huskies get commitment from 4-star linebacker Josh Calvert
- ESPN brings 'College GameDay' to Pullman, but it's the Cougar fans who put on a show
- Unranked until last week, WSU Cougars now top all Pac-12 teams in AP poll
- Pete Carroll has updates on Ed Dickson, K.J. Wright; Seahawks' state of affairs after Paul Allen's death WATCH