A look back at what wrong and a look ahead to what the Mariners could do this offseason. Plus audio from Jerry Dipoto and Scott Servais.
The Mariners’ 2018 season has ended without a playoff appearance … again. Another offseason is ahead and the team is stuck in baseball limbo. Is the roster good enough to go for it with some free agent signings? Or should it be blown up? Beat writer Ryan Divish and columnist Larry Stone discuss the Mariners’ predicament as they head into the offseason.
Also on the podcast is the audio of Monday’s press conference from Safeco Field featuring general manager Jerry Dipoto and Scott Servais discussing the 2018 season and the plan for the offseason.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Analysis: Does Russell Wilson really want to leave the Seahawks for the New York Giants?
- 'The future of basketball' plays at Federal Way High School. His name is Jaden McDaniels.
- The Huskies have returned to prominence in the Pac-12, and so has the roar on Montlake
- Kyle Seager showed up to Mariners camp slimmer and healthier. Will that lead to a bounce-back year?
- Is Bobby Wagner the most underappreciated superstar in Seattle sports history? | Matt Calkins