A look back at what wrong and a look ahead to what the Mariners could do this offseason. Plus audio from Jerry Dipoto and Scott Servais.
The Mariners’ 2018 season has ended without a playoff appearance … again. Another offseason is ahead and the team is stuck in baseball limbo. Is the roster good enough to go for it with some free agent signings? Or should it be blown up? Beat writer Ryan Divish and columnist Larry Stone discuss the Mariners’ predicament as they head into the offseason.
Also on the podcast is the audio of Monday’s press conference from Safeco Field featuring general manager Jerry Dipoto and Scott Servais discussing the 2018 season and the plan for the offseason.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Ranking 16 recent Seattle football coaches — from Don James and Pete Carroll to Tyrone Willingham
- What does the Edwin Encarnacion trade mean for the Mariners? Depends who you ask. | Analysis
- Recently retired UW Huskies linebacker D.J. Beavers: 'I love playing football, but my life comes first'
- Analysis: Breaking down strengths and weaknesses of Washington's competition in the Pac-12 North
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events