A look back at what wrong and a look ahead to what the Mariners could do this offseason. Plus audio from Jerry Dipoto and Scott Servais.
The Mariners’ 2018 season has ended without a playoff appearance … again. Another offseason is ahead and the team is stuck in baseball limbo. Is the roster good enough to go for it with some free agent signings? Or should it be blown up? Beat writer Ryan Divish and columnist Larry Stone discuss the Mariners’ predicament as they head into the offseason.
Also on the podcast is the audio of Monday’s press conference from Safeco Field featuring general manager Jerry Dipoto and Scott Servais discussing the 2018 season and the plan for the offseason.
Most Read Sports Stories
- How MLS’ ruling allowing Iron Front flag might be pushing away Sounders fans | Matt Calkins
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- How can the Huskies take down the vaunted Ducks in Saturday's top-25 clash in Seattle?
- Seahawks-Ravens predictions: Seattle Times writers make their picks
- What to watch for when No. 25 Washington hosts No. 12 Oregon, plus Mike Vorel's prediction