A look back at what wrong and a look ahead to what the Mariners could do this offseason. Plus audio from Jerry Dipoto and Scott Servais.
The Mariners’ 2018 season has ended without a playoff appearance … again. Another offseason is ahead and the team is stuck in baseball limbo. Is the roster good enough to go for it with some free agent signings? Or should it be blown up? Beat writer Ryan Divish and columnist Larry Stone discuss the Mariners’ predicament as they head into the offseason.
Also on the podcast is the audio of Monday’s press conference from Safeco Field featuring general manager Jerry Dipoto and Scott Servais discussing the 2018 season and the plan for the offseason.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Hall of Famer Ron Francis to be hired as general manager of Seattle's new NHL team
- Ranking the Seahawks’ roster | Positions 90-76: Who’s at the bottom as training camp begins? | Analysis
- UW football dismisses Mosiah Nasili-Kite for violation of team rules
- Mariners GM Jerry Dipoto on Logan Gilbert and Cal Raleigh's promotion to Class AA: 'We're pumped'
- WNBA investigation into domestic-abuse allegations against Storm All-Star Natasha Howard remains ongoing